Good morning, Beautiful One. No, not good morning. Fantastic morning! Exuberant morning! Holy, anointed, awe-inspiring morning!
You are here again. Faithful as ever. Steady as nothing else. Steadier THAN anything else. I love your steadiness.
You come every 24 hours. Regardless of what's transpired in the past. You come. You show up full. Giving your whole self to the world. And you warm us all.
All 7.8 billion of us-- all trillion of the other living things. I'm sure it's more than a trillion. Maybe a trillion trillion living things. All full of life because of YOU.
Now THAT is something to hold space for.
Holy Ground that's a tad bit bigger than me.
Sometimes I think about how long you've been carrying this mantle. How you rose for Adolf Hitler and you rose for Viktor Frankl. At. the. very. same. time. How you rose for Caesar Augustus and your rose for Jesus. How you rose for my grandmother. And her grandmother. And hers.
For some reason this gives me goosebumps in my belly.
I wonder how THEY loved you.
You've brought light to the human story forever. Since the beginning- whatever that means.
I am honored for my time. For this moment where you are mine. Where you rise just for me. Every single day.
You bring all the joy.
You mark all the beauty.
You are THE very best thing.
I.
Love.
You.
Comments
Post a Comment